CloneBD is here!
CloneBD lets you copy your unprotected Blu-ray™ discs to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!
SlySoft is offering a CloneBD introductory discount of 20% on all products, valid until Sunday, January 18 2015.
Since the release of 5.0, CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs. CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your non Red Book standard music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
SlySoft combine knowledge and innovation with many years of experience and direct communication with customers to provide constant improvements, therefore making CloneCD the highest quality copying application around.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- New: Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- New: Supports DVD split file image formats - this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- New: Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- New: Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
- IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows 98/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- 5 MB hard-disk space