CloneBD is here!
CloneBD lets you copy your unprotected Blu-ray™ discs to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets!
SlySoft is offering a CloneBD introductory discount of 20% on all products, valid until Sunday, January 18 2015.
A visual quality bar shows how your configuration choices affect the quality of the final copy. Please note that commercial DVDs might also require AnyDVD.
- Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
- Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Layer break flag removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- An IBM-compatible personal computer with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor (1 GHz recommended) and 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Windows 98/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- If you use Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP you must be an administrator to install CloneDVD 2
- DVD reader and preferably a DVD writer
- About 5 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone DVDs