Game Jackal™ Enterprise
Game Jackal Enterprise has become the gaming tool of choice for cybercafes! Cybercafe owners and managers stand arm in arm with the private gaming community when it comes to no CD gaming.
Protection of their gaming investment, convenience of use and small hard drive footprint are cited as the main reasons for moving to the Game Jackal product. Given the growing popularity of Game Jackal Enterprise within the world-wide cybercafé community it was inevitable that we would develop an Enterprise Edition of this great product. The Enterprise Edition of Game Jackal has all the features of the basic product plus some fantastic additions to enhance the manageability of a no CD gaming environment for cybercafé owners. Enterprise Edition seemlessly integrates with other third-party launchers and cyber-café applications such as SmartLaunch and CyberCafe Enterprise.
Features Enterprise Version
- All the features of the basic product plus some fantastic additions.
- Automatic distribution of game profiles to client machines.
- Remote game activation (and deactivation).
- No virtual drives required.
- Game Jackal Enterprise can run silently on client machines as a Windows service providing greater compatibility with cybercafé launching software such as Smartlaunch and CybercafePro.
- Has been developed and tested with third-party launchers such as Smartlaunch and CyberCafe Pro.
- Windows network environment
- IBM-compatible client PCs with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
- Windows 2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- 2 MB hard-disk space